跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2018-10-13 11:15:23 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式

温馨的港湾 (英汉对照)
    哥

温馨的港湾
                   ―――献身给我的丹尼
    作者:奥娜尼莫斯
    I've always imagined the 'perfect person' that I wanted to meet. Serious yet silly, responsible yet spontaneous, affectionate yet appropriate and on and on... It seemed that with every date I went on and every person I met my list got longer and longer. My frustration was rising when I went on a wonderful vacation to Hawaii with my best friend to just relax.
    我一直都在想像我想相遇的那么一个‘完美的人’,认真而带点傻,负责而带点天真,亲热而有适度,如此等等。
    The island was the definition of beauty, between the amazing beaches, and stunning sunsets we had a fabulous time. Though I couldn't help feeling deep down a bit of emptiness since I longed to have that 'perfect persons' arms around me as I watched the sunset. I wanted to wake up to his smile in the morning, and hold his hand as we strolled the beaches.
    这个岛是美丽的定义,日落景象足以使人陶醉。在令人惊异的海滩上我们玩得像神话般的开心。因为我渴望在我观赏日落时那个‘完美的人’将我搂在他的怀里,所以我不由自主地感到一阵空虚。虽然这样,我还是要在早上醒来的时候看他的笑容,在海滩上漫步时拉着他的手。
    With that desire nagging in the back of my heart we boarded the plane home, and I got stuck sitting in the middle. As my friend slept by the window I slowly noticed the man sitting next to me. We started with smiles and 'hello's' and then moved on to more conversation. Before we knew it hours had passed and we couldn't stop staring at one another.
    我的心底里埋着那种渴望,我们俩登上飞机回家时,那种欲望一直不停地在嘀咕。
    我挤到中央的位置坐下。在我的男友靠窗睡着的时候,我跟坐在我边上的那个男人打招呼了。开始时,互相笑脸相迎,并问好。接着说话多起来。不知不觉我们聊了好向个小时,结果我们眉来眼去一发不可收入。
    The end of that flight marked the start of our relationship and we've been going strong ever since. I never imagined that on my way back from paradise I would meet the man of my dreams. Danny is truly an incredible person without a selfish bone in his body. He is always helping and doing for others and barely takes any time for himself.
    这次航程结束标志着我们友谊的开端,从此我们之间关系日益加深。想不到从天堂回来的路上会遇到我的梦中男人。他叫丹尼,难以置信的完美,他身上没有一点自私的影子,乐于助人,处处为人着想,简直没有时间照顾他自己。
    He was in Hawaii for only two days and spent nearly every hour sitting in front of a computer helping out his friend who wanted to buy a business there. He often spends nights without sleep helping others with different computer issues, and then goes straight to his normal job afterwards.
    他到夏威夷才二天,他坐在电脑前面,几乎是一刻不停地为他的朋友在夏威夷收购一个商行。晚上,他常常放弃睡眠帮助别人解决各种计算机问题,然后随即回去做自己平常工作。
    I've alw怎么样避免白癜风疾病复发ays been lucky in life to have a wonderful family, but Danny never had that luxury. His father was his best friend and he died at a very early age, leaving Danny to care for himself and his mentally ill mother.
    我一直非常幸运,拥有一绝对好的家,但是丹尼不一样,他从来没有享受。他的父亲,也是他最好有朋友,早年去世,留下小丹尼既要照顾自己又要料理精神不好的母亲。
    He's overcome so many obstacles and dealt with so many hardships and now finally we both have that soft place to fall, and that is in each others arms.
    他千辛万苦,备尝辛酸之后终于有今天。今天我们俩拥有这个温馨的港湾,就是偎依厮守。
    We often sit and wonder what Hawaii would have been had we met on the flight there rather then back. I would have had that smile to wake up to and tho白癜风究竟是否会诱发其它疾病se arms to snuggle in, and he would have had that support and person there to drag him away from the computer to take a few minutes for himself, to put his toes in the sand, and to enjoy a sunset.
    我们常常坐在一起想,如果我们不是在返回时想见,而是在夏威夷相遇该有多美!我清晨醒来享受微笑和怀抱,而他会拥有一个支援者,会把他从计算机前引开,让他有几分钟善待自己,会把他的脚趾头埋到沙里欣赏一下落日风景。
    It's almost our anniversary and I would love nothing more then to b导致青少年白癜风的症状有哪些e able to give him a trip to Hawaii, the trip that I've always imagined and that he has always deserved。
    我们的结婚周年纪念日即将来临,我最喜欢的事就是要让他去夏威夷旅行,一次我一直梦想的旅行,一次他应该享受的旅行。

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表